Join Others Using TrueLearn for PRITE® Review!
Identify your strengths and weaknesses and gauge how you might actually perform on test day during this free, two-day testing event.
RSVP by August 8, 2022, to join other Psychiatry residents who are using TrueLearn to prepare for their exams!
PRITE® Prepathon: The Details
- This two-day testing event is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, August 10 - Thursday, August 11, 2022.
- During this event, residents will gain access to 50 board-style questions (aligned to the PRITE® content outline) from 5:00 AM ET on August 10 - 11:00 PM ET on August 11.
- Once you begin your test, you will have 60 minutes to complete the questions and must submit by the 11:00 PM ET deadline.
- Upon completion, you will be provided a detailed performance report and the ability to review questions, see which questions you answered correctly/incorrectly, and have access for seven days so that you can review the detailed answer explanations.
- Residents must RSVP by Monday, August 8, at 3:00 PM ET to participate!
Win Amazon Gift Cards, Free Access, and More!
- The resident with the highest score will receive a $75 Amazon gift card + a FREE 1-Month SmartBank subscription!
- The second-highest scorer will receive a $50 Amazon gift card + a FREE 1-Month SmartBank subscription
- The next 3 highest scores will receive a $50 Amazon gift card
- The program with the most participants will win full access at NO COST for 30 days for its residents and faculty!
- All participants will receive an exclusive discount code at the conclusion of the event toward the Psychiatry SmartBank subscription of their choice
- All participants will gain valuable exposure to the testing experience ahead of test day during the 50-question mock exam
- 1,000+ Board-style practice questions aligned to the PRITE® exam blueprint
- Over 750 new questions were added for the 2022 PRITE®
- Detailed correct and incorrect answer explanations, featuring learning points, references, figures, and tables for enhanced learning and retention
- On-the-go mobile access, and SmartTexts to reinforce key learning points to long-term memory
- Personalized analytics and more!
Each practice question is written and thoroughly reviewed by an expert team of content authors, editors, and directors well-versed in the item writing guidelines for the exam, providing Psychiatry residents with the highest quality content available.
The PRITE® SmartBank is available now, starting at $140 for a 30-day subscription! To learn more, visit https://truelearn.com/psychiatry/psychiatry-prite/.